Bombing Science WingCap Adaptor

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Bombing Science has designed their own adaptor cap called ‘WingCap’. The WingCap lets you use your favorite caps on your local hardware paint brands, like Rustoleum, American Accent and Painters Touch. While you’ll get multiple uses out of a single WingCap, the design with the wings makes it easy on the fingers. It’s a perfect tool for all writers.

The WingCap is available on Bombing Science as a single cap and in combo packs. Check out more information here.

In the video above the graffiti writer Johste paints a wall in an abandoned building using the WingCap.

wingcap spray paint cap adaptor


Leave A Comment