How To Tell If your Child is a Tagger

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Tagger

This is a poster that might help with a few things to look for when identifying a graffiti tagger.

18 Comments

• anom February 1, 2010, 10:31 pm

I dont dress like that at all. I dont care if i get seen. nobody snitches you out where I live.

• u wish i would tell you March 21, 2010, 7:09 pm

i dont dress like that…. but i do have markers and cans, and a mask and blackbook but my mom dont care…..

• Jonard May 12, 2010, 10:21 am

I wear hats all tha time evan when im NOT taggn, but its to damn hot to be wearn a hoody tho.

• tony July 3, 2010, 6:52 pm

wow i have the bp with some art on it stencils markers and thats it also i skate so its kinda hard to tag cops all over us skaters were i live oh i forgot the spray yea thats all

• Pual October 21, 2010, 11:38 am

I’m more into stickers Easter but I do carry a large marker

• JOHN November 6, 2010, 1:12 pm

I DO GRAFFITI AND EVEN IF I GET CAUGHT WELL ILL DOIT EVEN AGAIN I USE A SWEATER A BANDANA, SOME GLOVES, AND A WAVE CAP

• AMES March 27, 2011, 2:43 am

YOU GUYS ARE FUCKIN PUSSY’S, IAM FROM FRESNO WERE GRAFF IS CHARGED AS GANGBANGIN ND CREW’S KILL EACHOTHER OVER FAME AND FUNK…QUIT TAGGIN IN THE SUBURBS… LIL FUCKIN SQUARE BEARS. AND STOP GETTING ON THE INTERNET AND TRYING TO ACT LIKE YOUR HARD. SAYING YOU GET UPS. BITCH. YOU DONT GET UPS. GET WIT IT.

• Nodoz May 24, 2011, 2:12 am

I bet ^that kid has never bombed in his life. Its the internet bro. no one cares. This poster is retarded. Anyone that puts graff on their bag deserves to get popped.

• siko oner October 29, 2011, 1:48 pm

i dress exactly like that and i have exactly wat that picture has …. but i tagg in brod day light cause your most likely to get pulled over by a police at night ! MTC mad tagger crew

• siko oner October 29, 2011, 1:52 pm

o ya and the only tagg i got on my backpack is a stencil work …. the guy from fresno … ay i live in riverside … so u know my town is like 2 hours away from fresno … south california got some down ass tagger …

• justin warrior November 19, 2011, 2:12 pm

I dress like that some time but I do it at night so it cool but one time I did it in the day time not cool man.Hey did you guy tag a police car 4 of thim so much fun so me and twin sis wher on the last car and they came out of the fish grill and start chasing us one of the pig fell in his food haha he smelled like fish.well we stop running to tie are shoes’ and one of the pig grab are arm so me and my sis step on his foot and kick his knee so the rest start runing tor us boy we must of run 4 miles to lose them are crew name is LSTC

• obaeone December 9, 2011, 10:02 pm

i graff in australia , we dont dress like that. a couple markers cans and your all good fuck hats and hoodies and bandanas just where clothes . – OBAE one DPS, KOP,

• Graffiti is bad May 23, 2012, 1:33 am

Taggers I know wear pro clubs kinda baggy pants but not nutt huggers and skater shoes

• STATIK June 12, 2012, 11:53 pm

I tag. I use markers and spraypaint. Got my black bag and black book. But I live where nobody really gives a fuck.

• Alex July 7, 2012, 6:32 pm

Hmm i dont have that and im a active painter i come home with paint on my fingers and clothes but my parents dont care :O

• ewok January 9, 2013, 8:39 am

I WARE A RASTA BACK PACK AND IF IM GOING TO STAY OUT 4 A HOLE KNITE I BRING 11 CANS AND I RACK SOME WEN IM OUT AND I KEEP LOTS OF MARKERS ON ME A MACK A HOODIE BLACK BOOK AND I NEED TO PROTECT MY SELF IN A BAD SITCH A WATION U NO WAT IM TALKING A BOUT AND WER I LIVE THEY R SICK OF MY SO WEN I PAINT THEY YELL IM GOING TO CALL THE COPS

• Vamboz April 1, 2013, 3:57 pm

Hey this is basically a what to wear when u tag . An I tag in my street and nobody gives a fuckin shit about us so screw it

• Vamboz April 2, 2013, 3:41 am

Some faggot in ma street is a fuckin snitch. He snitched us so badly … MTC Molotov tag Crew