|1)2for is a creative name where’d that come from?
2for: After what seemed like a lengthy hiatus, I wanted to start with somethingnew and fresh. On top of that, I wanted something that I could piss aroundwith, switch up and flip yet keep it the same. Two dozen bong hits later,it came to me while staring at the wall (where the empties are kept)
2) How long you been doing graffiti for?
2for: 98-99, soooooo 10 years. Like I said, there was a bit of a break, but that
3) How’d you get started into graffiti?
2for:I don’t know what got me into it, but I do know that homeboy TENR/HABIT was
4) You mainly paint freight trains. What is your favorite freight to catch?
2for: ANY FR8! When it really comes down to it, I’ll paint whatever I can get my filthy lil hands on. I’ve always painted freights only because where I am from originally that’s really all you have access to.
5) What’s the craziest thing that’s happened to you while you were out painting?
2for: Running into people I know who shouldn’t be there, Having to lay in the
6) Out of other artist’s styles, who’s have you been feeling the most?
2for: Locally, AREO always does it for me. Same with DAUB. As for the outside
7) If you could get the chance to paint with anyone, who would it be?
2for: I’d rock freights with causr, utah, navy8 and probably cycle, and I’d love
8 ) If you had fifty bucks to your name, what would you spend it on?
2for: Something to eat, smokes, tweeds, and beerce.
9) What’s the Winnipeg graffiti scene like?
2for: Full of hatred. This guy’s friends with that guy, these guys don’t like
10 ) What do you think of graffiti on the internet?
2for: Good and bad. Allows for a broader networks of connections, but at the same
11) What’s your favorite alcoholic beverage to pound back?
2for: Beer and Whiskey.
12) What does the future convey for 2for?
2for: Find a home – hahahaha – Trip to Seoul, make use of the weather before the
13) Any shout outs or last words for the Senses Lost readers?
2for: Shout out to the homies. Fuck you haters. Fuck you internet writers that
|More Interviews >>|